Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review: Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil


What is it and how is it used?


This is a 100% pure and natural undiluted essential oil. Peppermint oil has SO many uses, I am only going to name a few. You can put some drops around the doors and windows of your home to keep mice and spiders away, you can place a few drops in your humidifier to help decrease symptoms of a cold(or any type of respiratory distress you may have at the moment), reduce dandruff, and help with migraines. You can also add this oil to your crafts, such as when you make sugar scrubs or candles.


First Impressions


I used a few drops of this oil in the humidifier in my daughter's room when she had a stuffy nose due to teething. I kept the humidifier for a good 2 hours before I had to turn it off, the smell was VERY overwhelming. We kept the humidifier off for the rest of the night and when we woke up the peppermint smell was still in her room, you could actually smell it just from walking by her room. The next night I just placed a cotton ball soaked in the oil in a small container on her dresser. The smell was there, but not as overwhelming. I plan on using this to make some sugar body scrubs and even plan to mix it with some coconut oil to make some scented lip balm. There really are lots of uses for essential oils, I can't wait to add more scents to my collection.

Where can I purchase?


This peppermint oil can be purchased on Amazon for $19.95. Follow this link to purchase. 

I received this product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment