Friday, March 13, 2015

Review: Naturalico Speed Jump Rope


Naturalico Jump Rope


This jump rope is a great addition to your workout equipment. My favorite feature of this jump rope is the fact that it is adjustable for you. The jump rope comes with 10 feet of cord and you simply adjust the nut and bearing down to where you feel comfortable and tighten again. The bearing prevents your handles from sliding back up to the end. You simply take a sharp pair of scissors or wire cutters and clip off your access cord, then attach the rubber cover back on the end. This jump rope is very easy to use and is great for those moments when you need a quick cardio workout and don't have a lot of time, just jump for 5-10 mins and you are done! This rope also comes with a nylon carrying bag, so you can carry it with you anywhere. I like to carry this in my bag for those moments when I am outside with my daughter and can get some jumping in. 

Where can I purchase?


The Naturalico speed jump rope can be purchased on Amazon through this link.


I received this product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment