Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review: Key West Dark Spot Corrector


What is it?


Key West Dark Spot corrector is a blend of natural and organic ingredients used to lighten your dark spots safely and effectively. This product includes glycolic acid to exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells, kojic acid to fade your spots, salicylic acid to unclog your pores, and hyaluronic acid to smooth and plump your skin.


How is it used?


This dark spot corrector is used like any other skin product. You start with a clean and dry face, add a few pumps to your fingers, and apply to effected areas or your whole face.

First Impressions


I liked this product at first but after a few uses, my skin started to have a reaction to it and my skin would burn after use. I unfortunately was not able to continue use of the corrector. 
I do love that the bottle is a pump top and the formula is thick enough that it stays put after pumping into your hand. There is minimal to no odor on this formula and there is no residue left behind. I do wish I could give a complete, honest review, but my skin did not tolerate this formula well. I am going to see if I can find somebody to use this so I can come back and edit my review

Where can I purchase?


This product is available for purchase through amazon, follow this link.


I received this product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment