Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review: Rami Naturals Colon Cleanse


What is it?


This is a colon cleanse product that is all natural and helps your body to eliminate toxins and waste from your body. There is no fillers or products in here to cause any harsh side effects such as headache and nausea. The full ingredient list can be found on their amazon product page, which is listed at the end of this post under the where to buy section. Colon cleanses can help improve with any gas/bloating, improve symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, relieve constipation, get rid of overly smelling stools, improve skin problems, reduce fatigue, improve bad breath, and help with weight loss.

How is it used?


Take 2 pills in the morning after breakfast and make sure to drink your 8-8oz glasses of water a day. If you can tolerate 2 in one day, you may take 2 more at night after dinner. This is a 2 week regimen, but you may choose to only do the cleanse for 1 full week. They suggest waiting at least 8 weeks between cleanses to make sure you don't eliminate any good bacteria from your gut and return back to normal.

First Impressions


This cleanse does not have any type of laxative effect and won't make you have to go right now, or else. This cleanse helped to improve my energy levels. I was not eating the most healthy before starting this cleanse and I was just feeling very tired all the time. This cleanse helped clear all of the bad things from my body so I could start over with eating healthy again to get in better shape for the summer. I only used 2 pills in the morning for 1 week and that was all I needed to feel like a new person, resulting in me having more energy to keep up with my 1 1/2 year old.

Where Can I Purchase?


This colon cleanse can be purchased from Amazon following this link.

I received this product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment